Best of...laugh until I cry youtube clips

Every once in a while, I need a good laugh. Next time, I'll be ready with a few of my favorite youtube clips all in one place.

For those of you, who like me, just lurv the Gather Hymnal, this one's for you:


With Advent just around the corner, perhaps you're in the mood for a little seasonal sing-along. I'm all about equal-opportunity, so here's a little something for the Star Wars and Star Trek fans:




Feeling political? Or sick of politics? 


And, because we started on a pious note, let's end on one too. Who doesn't love a little liturgical dancing by Stephen Colbert?




Just kidding, one last one. Selfie-generation, this one's for you:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating to Thrive: the post for those who've asked

Riding Waves of Grace: Joey's Birth Story - PART II

Recipes, News, Stores and more... 7 Quick Takes