So, I'm thankful for:
- Four beautiful kiddos
- An amazing, holy, selfless, handsome husband
- A house that's not only a roof over our heads, but a testament to God's provision in our lives.
- Friends and family close by!
- The internet, which provides a portal to support on rough days (I've all but given up on the phone - kiddos are too nutty for that to work well and I'm convinced my hearing is sub-par)
- Allergen-free ingredients that are easily accessible thanks to local stores and the internet
- God, who loves us and pours out grace without measure, so that on days like this, I can lean on Him, offer up the bland food (hey, it's Advent, right?) and look beyond my own cross and remember that my fellow pilgrims are all carrying crosses as well; it's what all the cool kids are doing.
|This little lady cracks me up. She insisted I do her hair like this. We weren't going anywhere, so I did. Pick your battles.|
And, to cap off this absurdly disjointed post, SUPER EXCITING NEWS. Yesterday I launched my etsy shop! Ever Ancient Ever New is up and running. I was thrilled to get my first etsy costumer within an hour of opening. Additionally, a friend bought a rosary and has since asked to purchase two more! I'm definitely feeling thankful to have a past-time that I enjoy, aids my prayer life, can bring in a little income, and brings beauty and the gift of prayer to others.
|SOLD! ...but I'll have another in the works, soon.|
There. Feeling better already. Now, on to breakfast. Chicken and rice. yum.