Black Friday Game

So, last year I stumbled on what will surely be an annual tradition: finding the silliest Black Friday "doorbuster."  Clearly this is completely subjective. Please don't be offended if someone else's idea of silly is your idea of a doorbuster home run.

Last year's winner: Kmart's hourly doorbuster deal, 3 am Tupperware. 

"Set the alarm, I gotta jet to Kmart to get some Tupperware!" 

Have you been perusing the sale flyers? Has anything struck you as being just a tad out of place in the  "doorbuster" category? I'd love to hear about it.


On a different note, I maintain that I am not crafty, but I did manage to assemble this gorgeous 3d snowflake. Since I hear that no one but no one reads blogs this time of year, I figure I'll let the crickets chirp about it now thereby minimizing the risk of jeopardizing my membership in Un-crafty Anonymous. If you'd like to have a go at it, here's the link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating to Thrive: the post for those who've asked

Riding Waves of Grace: Joey's Birth Story - PART II

Recipes, News, Stores and more... 7 Quick Takes