In which I remember that I have a blog

Why hello world! Goodness gracious, it's been almost 7 months since my last post.  In that time I have:

- Completed our first year of homeschooling and learned a lot (me) in the process
- Hosted multiple groups of wonderful overnight guests in our home
- Made and sold rosaries in fits and spurts
- Tried, failed and re-evaluated countless allergen-free recipes
- Took up "running" i.e., shuffling inelegantly down the street in a jog-like motion
- Got sucked into a house/land-hunting frenzy

On that last point, yes, we are discerning the ifs/hows/wheres/whens/with whoms of moving (in the area) to a house that will better accommodate our family's needs. We had originally hoped to build on to this house, but as we investigated further, it didn't seem like a good fit, especially given our 1-car garage. I hate to leave. I love our home. But, for many space-related reasons, it seems like we may be nearing the end of this wonderful and richly blessed chapter of our lives.

Having caught you up on the goings-on around here, maybe I'll get back into blogging. I do enjoy it, but at the end of a day of caring the physical, emotional and mental needs of 4 little people, I don't have much left in me.

Please do say a prayer for us as we continue to seek the Lord's will for our home. It's been months of ups, downs and continual unknowns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating to Thrive: the post for those who've asked

Riding Waves of Grace: Joey's Birth Story - PART II

Recipes, News, Stores and more... 7 Quick Takes